Terms & Conditions of Trade
TERMS OF TRADE
- Impressions are treated as accurate unless obvious flaws or omissions are visible.
- New impressions will be requested if margins/borders or other essential information is missing.
- If, when requested, no new impressions are provided, we reserve the right to charge a full invoice if any remake is required.
- Remakes to new impressions will normally be charged at 50% of the full charge.
- We recommend that bite registration for prosthetics should be taken with bite blocks made on the definite impression. Reset of teeth may be charged when bite blocks used are made on primary impressions.
- All work once fitted to clients and patients satisfaction and invoice has been filled is guaranteed for 2 years
- Upon termination of account and working relationship guarantee becomes null and void.
- Any adjustment to work during and after fitting voids guarantee
- In the event of a claim under our guarantee we require the original prescription to be returned.
- Damage caused by physical trauma or impact is specifically excluded from this guarantee. Patients involved in high-risk sports etc. are advised to wear a gum shield and to insure against accidental damage.
- In the case of a claim please notify us before the removal of the appliance, we may arrange to have appliance examined before removal.
- Under the terms of this guarantee we undertake to repair or remake the restoration free of charge. Our liability is limited to the laboratory expenses only.
- All work is delivered non-sterile.
- Delivery methods will be by post, courier or carrier.
- Premium delivery services may be charged when time allowed is less than requested.
- The working times are for days IN the lab (not including impression day or fit day) and do not include postage time, weekends or bank holidays.
- 15 Working days dependent on required parts or milling constraints
Crown and Bridge
- 10 working days minimum unless booked for express service.
- For bite and special tray - 5 days
- Try in & finish - 10 days
- 10 working days minimum for chrome frame try in.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise arranged, payment should be received no more than 30 days after statement date.
- We will require an interim / part payment to keep your account within agreed credit limits unless a temporary increase is agreed.
- If payment is received on or before the 16th of the invoice month a discount will be given and credited to your account.
- We reserve the right to withhold further deliveries of cases if payment is not received within 60 days of the statement date.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on accounts, overdue by 30 days of 10 % of the amount.
- We reserve the right to charge interest on accounts, overdue by 60 days or more at an additional rate of 5% on top of the 10% per month thereafter.
- In spite of delivery being made title shall not pass to the customer until the customer has paid all sums due to Artisan Dental Studio.
- The preferred method of payment is by BACS or bank transfer.
- All prices are subject to change without notice